Introduction and contents
Who we are and how to contact us
PaukHosting D.O.O. BEOGRAD – PALILULA, Ivankovačka 6, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia is the data controller in respect of your Personal Information. This means that PaukHosting is responsible for deciding how and why PaukHosting holds and uses your Personal Information. If you want to contact PaukHosting directly, you can find our contact details in the “Contact” section within this site.
What ‘Personal Information’ do we collect?
User information: To provide you the Services, we must collect Personal Information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information you provide us, from your use of the Services, and from other sources. Here are the types of Personal Information we collect about you:
- Information you provide us.
When you register for our Services, purchase and/or register domain names, use any of our Services; and/or when you contact us directly by any communication channel (e.g., PaukHosting support tickets, emails, phone), you may provide us Personal Information, such as name, email address, phone number, payment information (for Users with Paid Services), information you include in your communications with us and with other users on our platform, and Personal Information contained in scanned identification documents (such as an ID card, driver’s license, passport, or official company registration documents).
- your IP address – a numerical code to identify your device, together with the country, region or city where you are based
- your geolocation data – your IP address can be used to find information about the latitude, longitude, altitude of your device, its direction of travel, your GPS data and data about connection with local Wi-Fi equipment
- information on how you interact with our Services
- your browsing history of the content you have visited on site, including how you were referred to site via other websites
- details of your computer, mobile, TV, tablet or other devices, for example, the unique device ID, unique vendor or advertising ID and browsers used to access our content
Personal Information when you post comments about the PaukHosting on other social media sites
If you have mentioned the PaukHosting in posts on social media sites, then we may collect your social media handles, as specified below. PaukHosting will not collect special categories of data from you – such as Personal Information concerning your race, political opinions, religion, health or sexual orientation – unless you have chosen to provide that type of Personal Information to us.
- Information we collect when you use the Services. .
When you visit, download, and/or use any of our Services, when we use Personal Information to authenticate you, or Personal Information in the form of your IP address or your preferences we may collect aggregated usage Personal Information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing and ‘click-stream’ activity on the Services, session heatmaps and scrolls, non-identifying Personal Information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, etc.
- Information we collect from other sources.
We may receive Personal Information about you from third-party sources, such as (i) security providers , fraud detection and prevention providers for example to help us screen out users associated with fraud, (ii) social media platforms, when you log-in or sign-up using your social media account, we may receive Personal Information from that service (e.g., your username, basic profile Personal Information) and in some cases, we may collect Personal Information from lead enhancement companies which help us to improve our service offering; (iii) advertising and marketing partners in order to monitor, manage and measure our ad campaigns.
We also collect information that is provided to us by PaukHosting jobs candidates (“Applicants”), when they apply to any of the open positions published at our site, by e-mail or otherwise.
Note on collection of Personal Information by third parties
How we collect Personal Information
We collect Personal Information when you:
- purchase any products/Services from PaukHosting
- access and interact with site
- through cookies and other similar technology
- when you contact us via email, social media, our apps or similar technologies or when you mention us on social media
Why do we collect such ‘Personal Information’
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To further develop, customize, expand, and improve our Services, based on Users’ common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To help us to update, expand and analyze our records to identify new customers;
- To facilitate, sponsor, and offer certain contests, events, and promotions, determine participants’ eligibility, monitor performance, contact winners, and grant prizes and benefits;
- To analyze our performance and marketing activities;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective Services;
- To provide you with professional assistance, only upon your request;
- To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities; and
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or to take steps to enter into a contract with you (e.g. to provide you with an adequate domain name, hosting package, to provide you with our customer assistance and technical support);
- Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have; or
- Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to support legitimate interests and business purposes (for example, to maintain and improve our Services and the effectiveness of PaukHosting by identifying technical issues), provided it is conducted in a way that is proportionate and that respects your privacy rights.
How we use your Personal Information
We use Personal Information collected through site provided Services only when we have a valid reason and the legal grounds to do so. We determine the legal grounds based on the purposes for which we have collected your Personal Information.
Legal grounds for using your Personal Information
The legal ground may be one of the following:
- Consent: You can withdraw your consent at any time by using Services available on site or by communicating with PaukHosting using our contact form.
- Performance of a contract with you (or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you): For example, where you have ordered product or a service from us and we need to use your contact details and payment data in order to process your order and deliver you a product or a service.
- Compliance with law: In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to use or keep your Personal Information.
- Our legitimate interests: Where it is necessary for us to understand PaukHosting’s users, promote our Services and operate the site efficiently for purpose of business activity. Examples of when we rely on our legitimate interests to use your Personal Information include:
- when PaukHosting analyzes what content has been viewed on site, so that we can understand how they are used and improve our content
- to carry out marketing analyses to better understand your interests and preferences so that PaukHosting can make our marketing more relevant to your interests and preferences. This includes when we promote our own products and Services. For example, we look at what you have viewed on site and apps and what products and Services you have bought (including what you have looked at and what products or Services you have bought on our other platforms, if available). You can opt out from having your Personal Information used for marketing analyses in accordance with this policy or in accordance with our Cookies policy
- to show you personalized advertising by identifying your interests and to create “segments” of particular types of users so that we may show you advertisements that may be more relevant to your interests and the ‘’segments’’ you may be in. These ‘’segments’’ are also used to inform the building of custom users so that we can identify our users across third party websites, such as social media platforms like Facebook
- for internal administrative purposes related to when you use our Services – such as our accounting and records – and to make you aware of any changes to our Services
- to collect and log IP addresses to improve the website and monitor website usage
- to personalize our Services by remembering your settings, and recognizing you when you sign in on different devices
- enabling you to share our content with others using social media or email
- when responding to your queries and to resolve complaints
Where we rely on cookies to collect any Personal Information, please see PaukHosting Cookies policy for more information and how to manage your cookie choices.
Users-of-users’ ‘Personal Information’
PaukHosting may collect, store and process certain Personal Information of Users-of-Users (“Users-of-Users Information”) using all means of processing stipulated herein, solely on our Users’ behalf and at their direction. For example, each of our Users is able to import their e-mail contacts from third-party Services like Gmail, or otherwise collect and manage contacts via their User Website. Such contacts are then stored with PaukHosting, on the User’s behalf.
For such purposes, PaukHosting serves and shall be considered as a “Processor” and not as the “Controller” (as both such capitalized terms are defined in the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and Serbian Law on Data Protection (“Data Protection Law”) of such Users-of-Users Information.
The Users controlling and operating such User Websites shall be considered as the “Controllers” of such Users-of-Users Information, and are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations that may apply to the collection and control of such Users-of-Users Information, including all privacy and data protection laws of all relevant jurisdictions.
The Processing of the Users-of-users’ Personal Information shall take place within the territory of the European Union, Serbia or a third country, territory or one or more specified sectors within that third country of which the European Commission has decided that it ensures an adequate level of protection and such processing and transfer will be in accordance to the Data Processing Agreement – Users (“DPA“). Any transfer to and Processing in a third country outside the European Union and Serbia that does not ensure an adequate level of protection according to the European Commission and Serbia, shall be undertaken in accordance with the GDPR, Data Protection Law and other applicable regulations in Serbia and European Union.
You are responsible for the security, integrity and authorized usage of Personal Information about Users-of-Users’, and for obtaining consents, permissions and providing any required data subject rights and fair processing notices required for the collection and usage of such Personal Information.
PaukHosting cannot provide legal advice to Users or their Users-of-Users, however we do recommend that all Users publish and maintain clear and comprehensive privacy policies on their User Websites in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations, and that all Users-of-Users carefully read those policies and make sure that they understand and, to the extent required by applicable law, consent to them.
If you are a visitor, user or customer of any of our Users, please read the following: PaukHosting has no direct relationship with Users-of-Users whose Personal Information it processes. If you are a visitor, user or customer of any of our Users, and would like to make any requests or queries regarding your Personal Information, please contact such User(s) directly. For example, if you wish to request to access, correct, amend, or delete inaccurate Personal Information processed by PaukHosting on behalf of its Users, please direct your query to the relevant User (who is the “Controller” of such data). If PaukHosting is requested by our Users to remove any Users-of-Users’ Personal Information, we will respond to such requests in a timely manner upon verification and in accordance with applicable law (for example, thirty (30) days under the Data Protection Law and GDPR). Unless otherwise instructed by our User, we will retain their Users-of-Users’ Personal Information for the prescribed periods.
Personal Information that we receive about you from other organizations
Adding to or combining the Personal Information you provide to us
Using children’s Personal Information
We do not aim any of our products or Services directly at children under the age of 15 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information about children under 15.
Your right to object processing of your Personal Information
The right to object to direct marketing is stronger than any objections you can make about other uses of your Personal Information. If you object, we cannot refuse your objection and must stop using your data for direct marketing purposes. For example, we cannot carry on using your data to try to sell or promote things to you.
We may either accept or refuse your objection, if certain exceptions to your right to object are applicable, or in case we determine your request as ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’, having particular circumstances in mind.
If your objection is successful, we must stop or not begin processing your Personal Information for that use. However, we may still be able to legitimately continue using your data for other purposes.
Your other rights in relation to your ‘Personal Information’
You have a number of rights with regard to the Personal Information that we hold about you and you can contact us with regard to the following rights in relation to your Personal Information:
- You have the right to access, i.e. to receive a copy of the Personal Information PaukHosting holds about you
- You have the right to correct and/or amend the Personal Information PaukHosting holds about you
- Where applicable, you may also have a right to receive a machine-readable copy of your Personal Information
- You also have the right to ask PaukHosting to delete your Personal Information (e.g. when Personal Information are no longer necessary for purpose they are collected for, if you withdraw your consent for Personal Information Processing or object such action, etc) or restrict how it is used (e.g. you consider Personal Information we process is inaccurate, you objected such processing, etc) consistent with the GDPR, Data Protection Law and other applicable regulations. There may be exceptions to the right to erasure for specific legal reasons which, if applicable, we will set out for you in response to your request
- Where you have provided us with consent to use your Personal Information, you can withdraw this at any time. Note that any withdrawal of consent does not impair legitimacy or legality of Personal Information we processed prior to such withdrawal
- Where applicable, you have a right to transfer of Personal Information, in case PaukHosting is technically able to perform such action in a particular case
PaukHosting agrees that it is imperative that you have control over your Personal Information. Pursuant to privacy regulations worldwide, PaukHosting is taking steps to enable you to request access to, receive a copy of, update, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information. We are obliged to provide information upon your request and in a timely manner, but not later than 30 days as of such request.
Before fulfilling your request, we may ask you for additional information in order to confirm your identity and for security purposes. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law (e.g. if your request is unfounded or excessive).
You have the right to file a complaint with your local supervisory authority or with a Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Information Protection in accordance with Data Protection Law (but we still recommend that you contact us first).
If you are a PaukHosting User, and you wish to receive a copy, access and/or request us to make corrections to the Personal Information that you have stored with us (either yours or your Users-of-Users’), or wish to request a list of what Personal Information (if any) pertaining to you we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes, please mail your request to PaukHosting.com, Ivankovačka 6, Serbia or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with enquiry topic “Data Protection”. We will make reasonable efforts to honor your request promptly (unless we require further information from you in order to fulfil your request), subject to legal and other permissible considerations.
We are not obliged to provide information relating to you if: (i) you already possess such Personal Information, (ii) providing Personal Information is impossible for us or may request inappropriate amount of time and costs, (iii) collection and disclosure of Personal Information is expressly prescribed by law in order to secure appropriate measures of protection of legitimate interests of persons to whom such information relate, (iv) confidentiality of Personal Information must be protected as a professional secret in accordance with law. However, should this be the case, we will ensure appropriate measures in order to protect your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interest in relation with such Personal Information.
Please note that permanently deleting your PaukHosting account erases all of your Personal Information from PaukHosting databases. After completing this process, you can no longer use any of your PaukHosting Services, your account and all its data will be removed permanently, and PaukHosting will not be able to restore your account or retrieve your data in the future. If you contact our support channels in the future, the system will not recognize your account and support agents will not be able to locate the deleted account.
Security of your Personal Information
PaukHosting has implemented appropriate technical and organizational controls to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction. Unfortunately, sending any information, including Personal Information, via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information once with us, we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Information sent to our site while still in transit and so you provide it at your own risk.
PaukHosting.com provides PaukHosting with the online platform. Your data may be stored through PaukHosting.com data storage, databases and the general PaukHosting.com applications.
When we share or sell your Personal Information
Within the PaukHosting
Depending on where you live, we may share your Personal Information within the PaukHosting or related companies. We may share it in order to perform a contract with you, for administrative purposes, or when we have a legitimate interest in doing so. For example, PaukHosting may share your data to understand how you interact across our Services or products or to tailor and offer relevant advertising to you.
With external organizations
PaukHosting shares your Personal Information with other organizations that are not directly linked to us under the following circumstances:
Service providers – We may share your data with other organizations that provide Services on our behalf. We may do this to perform a contract we have entered into with you, where it is in our legitimate interests or with your consent. Examples of when we may share your data with service providers include sharing with:
- online payments processors who process credit and debit card transactions on our behalf
- fraud management providers that help us to identify and prevent online fraud
- error tracking software providers, to help us diagnose and fix errors and optimize the performance of our website and apps
- service providers that help us carry out analytics, facilitate audience creation and segmentation and to measure our audience engagement.
- service providers that help provide us with insights and analytics that help us to improve our products and Services. For example, we may use Google Analytics to understand how visitors engage with site. If you don’t want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the ‘Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On’, provided by Google
- data management companies, that help us collect data via online forms and surveys
Agencies and authorities if required by law – PaukHosting may reveal your Personal Information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority, or in connection with any legal action if we are required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation, where the request is proportionate, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of anyone else.
Event sponsors and partners – we may share your Personal Information with sponsors of PaukHosting events and partners who we hold events with for marketing purposes when you have given your permission for us to do so.
Social media organizations – PaukHosting may share your Personal Information with other organizations when our web page uses social plug-ins from these organizations (such as the “Facebook Recommend” function, Twitter’s retweet function
). These other organizations may receive and use Personal Information about your visit to our site. If you browse our site or view content on our apps, Personal Information they collect may be connected to your account on their site. For more information on how these organizations use Personal Information, please read their privacy policies.
Any organizations which access your data in the course of providing Services on our behalf will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure that they protect your data and keep to all data privacy laws that apply. We may also independently audit these service providers to make sure that they meet our standards.
International data transfers
Whenever we transfer your Personal Information out of the Serbia or European Economic Area (EEA), PaukHosting ensures similar protection and put in place at least one of these safeguards:
- PaukHosting will only transfer your Personal Information to countries that have been found to provide an adequate level of protection for Personal Information in accordance with Data Protection Law or GDPR.
- PaukHosting may also use specific approved contracts that use Standard Contractual Clauses either approved in accordance with Data Protection Law rules or GDPR, all for the protection of Personal Information where appropriate, with our service providers that are based in countries outside the Serbia or EEA, including those based in the US and Australia. These contracts give your Personal Information the same protection it has in the Serbia and EEA.
How long PaukHosting keeps your Personal Information
How PaukHosting may contact you
If you have raised a query or a complaint with us, we may contact you to answer your query or to resolve your complaint.
Cookies and similar technologies
When you visit site or when you use our apps, we may collect Personal Information from you automatically using cookies or similar technologies. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognize and remember you.
Contact us for information about how we use your Personal Information
If you have any questions about how we use your Personal Information or if you have a concern about how your Personal Information is used, please contact PaukHosting, Ivankovačka 6, Belgrade, Serbia, or email email@example.com with enquiry topic “Data Protection”.
If you have a question about anything else, please see PaukHosting Contact page here.
- 27 August 2021
A list of all previous changes is available upon request.
Last Updated: 27 August, 2021
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that websites send to the browser and which are stored on the user’s terminal, which might be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, or any other device (hereinafter, “Cookies”). They are processed and stored by your web browser. They play an essential part in providing numerous IT services. Among other functions, they allow a website to store and recover information regarding a user’s browsing habits or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognise the user and improve the quality and scope of its services.
What type of Cookies do we use?
The different types of cookies used can be classified according to various criteria: time of activity, management entity and purpose.
According to the activity time of the cookies in the user’s browser, we can differentiate between Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies. Session Cookies are those that are used while the user browses the website and are kept only during that browsing time. They are used to store information regarding access and use of the page itself. On the other hand, Persistent Cookies are those that are stored for a limited time in the user’s browser, even when the user has finished navigating the page.
According to the entity that manages and establishes cookies, we find Own Cookies and third-party Cookies. The Own Cookies are those established by the domain of the website visited by the user and which only the domain itself has access to. They are often used, among others, to remind the user in his successive visits to the website. On the other hand, third-party Cookies are those established and managed by different domains to the website visited. They are generally used to track users in different web pages with the aim of being able to send users personalized advertising. This site uses different types of cookies. Some Cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages. PaukHosting may use generally Instagram and Google services, meaning these third parties may have their cookies set on PaukHosting website. Because of how Cookies work, PaukHosting website cannot access third-party cookies, thus we recommend referring to privacy policies of these third party companies for more details.
As a last type of classification, we find different types of cookies according to their purpose: Necessary Cookies, Preferences Cookies, Statistics Cookies and Marketing Cookies, all as explained below.
- Understand the behaviour of the website Users and analyse the information for statistical purposes.
- Improve security and avoid fraudulent activities.
- Increase the speed of the web page.
- Store the cities from which the users access the website.
- Improve the user experience on the website.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Keeping your preferences.
- To provide you with the service you chose to receive from us.
- To monitor and analyse the performance, operation, and effectiveness in order to improve our Services.
- To understand and improve the impact of our marketing campaigns.
Cookies offer the users the possibility to take advantage of many of the essential functionalities of PaukHosting.
The website may contain links to other websites. PaukHosting can’t control the Cookies used by these external sites. For further information on the Cookies on these websites, PaukHosting advises users to consult their Cookies Policies.
Accepting the Cookies Policy
The applicable regulations state that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies PaukHosting needs your permission.
By using this website, PaukHosting assumes that the user consents and agrees that PaukHosting hosts Cookies on the user computer or device for the purposes expressed herein. At each login to a new browser, the User may choose one of the following options:
- Keep browsing: the cookies banner will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the website during the session and it will be assumed that the user accepts only necessary cookies.
- Use necessary cookies only: the banner will be hidden on the page where the User is located and only necessary Cookies shall be used.
- Allow selection: Only Cookies manually selected by the user shall be used (NOTE: Necessary cookies cannot be deselected as the website cannot function properly without these cookies).
- Allow all cookies: it shall be deemed that user has accepted all Cookies used by PaukHosting and the website will use all available Cookies.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declarationon our website.
Your consent applies to the following domain: https://www.PaukHosting.com/
In addition, your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser cookies are set and to delete them. These controls vary from browser to browser, and manufacturers may change both the settings they make available and how they work at any time. Below you may find links to instructions how to do so on some popular browsers:
Please note that some parts of the PaukHosting website Services may not function properly if use of certain cookies is refused.
Cookies that PaukHosting uses:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
Where can I find out more information?
1. Basic information about us
Business name: PAUKHOSTING Ltd. BELGRADE – PALILULA
Address: Ivankovacka 6
Headquarters (and post office): 11060 Belgrade – Palilula
Business activity and business activity code: Data processing, hosting, etc. – business activity code 6311
Company number: 21634344
Tax Identification Number: 112245720
Web address: www.paukhosting.com
Contact number: +381 11 44 19 401
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Accurate description of services offered
On our website (www.paukhosting.com) and in the ordering panel (https://clients.paukhosting.com/index.php?/) are the descriptions of the services that PaukHosting Ltd. offers, with prices expressed in the currency of the transaction, i.e. dinars (RSD), at the following addresses:
3. Currency conversion statement
All payments will be effected in the local currency of the Republic of Serbia – dinar (RSD). The middle exchange rate All payments will be effected in Serbian currency – dinar (RSD). The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Serbian dinar according to the current exchange rate of the Serbian National Bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
4. Contact information – customer service
In case of complaints, cancellations and all other issues, users/customers can contact the company as follows:
Sales telephone number: +381 11 44 19 400
Customer support telephone number: +381 11 44 19 401
Sending tickets to (after logging in) here.
5. Delivery and possible restrictions
PaukHosting Ltd. provides leased hosting services, servers, domains and domain services. The customer orders the goods by creating a user account on the user panel (registration) and ordering the desired services.
Ordering process and deadline for service delivery:
Upon ordering, a purchase order (Proforma invoice) is created, which is not binding, that is, PaukHosting Ltd. does not start providing any service from its offer before the records of payment of all services from the purchase order (Proforma invoice). The Proforma invoice is valid for 10 days. Note: The Proforma invoice does not apply to the domain service, because the domains cannot be reserved. The lease must be paid immediately, otherwise, the domain can be leased by someone else. If a certain period of time has elapsed, check the availability of the domain again before paying.
PaukHosting Ltd. cannot be held liable in case of unavailability of the domain due to late payment, but will refund the domain if that domain cannot be leased due to unavailability, if the client pays before checking the availability.
Start of service:
If the payment is by card (e-banking, m-banking), the records of payment are almost instantaneous, as well as the beginning of the service, and the date of payment and the date of the beginning of the service coincide. For payments with a payment slip or payment order, the deadline for registration and the start of the service is up to 24 hours from the moment of payment.
The invoice will be available on the client’s user account and sent to their e-mail address.
Deadline for termination of service due to late payment:
PaukHosting Ltd. will cease to provide the domain lease service at the time the domain lease expires, while for the hosting service there will be a period of 10 days from the date marked as the last lease date on the invoices.
6. Complaints Policy Statement
Note: refund is possible only for hosting services, not domain.
Full refund within 30 days from the start date of the service:
In case of dissatisfaction with the service provided, PaukHosting Ltd. offers the possibility of refunding the entire amount for hosting packages within 30 days from the start of the service.
Partial refund after 30 days from the date of the beginning of the service:
After the expiration of 30 days from the start date of the service, it is possible to receive a refund for hosting packages for the remaining unused and paid lease period, whereby the amount to be refunded in unused seconds is calculated.
No customer lending:
PaukHosting Ltd. does not provide funds for its customers, and it is not possible to have a loan on the account that will be automatically allocated. Any amount not related to the service is refunded.
Upgrade / downgrade services:
PaukHosting Ltd. allows (for hosting services) that the user at any time of the lease, decides to replace the current package with a larger or smaller one. For the remaining lease period, a new price will be calculated and in case of package reduction, the remaining amount will be immediately refunded, or an additional invoice will be issued for payment in case of package expansion.
In case of additional payment for package extension, the user will not be suspended from providing the service, but the start date of providing the new service will be current, and the payment deadline is 15 days, after which the service will be suspended until the claim is settled.
On behalf of PaukHosting Ltd. we are committed to protecting the privacy of all our customers. We collect only the necessary, basic data on customers/users and data necessary for business and informing users in accordance with good business practices and in order to provide quality service. We give customers a choice including the ability to decide whether or not they want to be deleted from the mailing lists used for marketing campaigns. All user/customer data is strictly kept and available only to our employees.
8. Protection of confidential transaction data
When entering payment card data, confidential information is transmitted via the public network in a protected (encrypted) form using SSL protocols and PKI systems, as currently the most modern cryptographic technology.
Data security during the purchase is guaranteed by the payment card processor, Banca Intesa Joint-Stock Company in Belgrade, so the complete billing process is performed on the bank’s website. At no time is payment card information available to our system.
9. Refund policy
In the case of return of goods and return of funds to the customer who had previously paid with one of the payment cards, in part or in full, and regardless of the reason for the return, PaukHosting Ltd. is obliged to make a refund exclusively through VISA, EC / MC and Maestro payment methods, which means that the bank will, at the request of the seller, make a refund to the cardholder’s account.
10. Statement regarding VAT
PaukHosting Ltd. is a monthly Value Added Tax payer. VAT is included in the price and there are no hidden charges.